Applying for college begins long before your start your application. The key to a successful application is an educated applicant, who is prepared to handle the process of applying to schools. This does not mean you will be flying solo, instead it means I will ensure that you are informed about the application and admissions process for the institutions you are interested in, their requirements, and fees. My goal is to give you peace of mind and answer your questions responsively and solve your problems effectively.
- Realistic advice regarding college selection based on early preparation, academics, and requirements
- Step-by-step guidance through the college admissions process with you and your student
- Development of the strongest application and resume possible for your student reflecting their successes and involvements throughout their high school career
- Assistance in selecting a program of study based on your student's career goals
- One-on-one meeting with you and your student to determine needs and chart a path to reach your student's goals
- Insight into the college selection and admissions process
- Financial aid planning
Each family is unique- with their own set of needs and goals for their child's education experience. My services are highly individualized to meet those specific needs and goals. If you have additional needs beyond what is listed above, please contact me for more information.
I am unable to:
- Speak on your student's behalf to colleges and universities
- Guarantee admission
- Complete admissions documents, including essays, or your student, but will provide guidance for their completion.
Applying for Financial Aid
I also offer guidance during your application for financial aid and scholarships, and provide you and your parents the understanding needed to fully understand awards, grants, or loans. Additionally, I provide career planning services to allow you to map your future and the path to get there.
College Brings Change
College is a major change. New classes, new friends, and maybe a new roommate you're not quite sure about. I understand that the transition to college may be scary and tumultuous. I am here to provide advice in advance, so you are able to meet all the changes and challenge that college brings, which will ensure your collegiate success.
Preparing for college can be an intimidating process. I equip you to be successful through education and understanding of each step along the way.